Rose Specialist & Performance are pleased to offer this rather special Mitsubishi Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition. The attention to detail on this car is nothing short of overwhelming, we have a folder of receipts from Evolution specialists AutoTorque totalling nearly £25,000 alone. The ultimate Tommi Makinen Edition? We think so, built with a fully forged 2.0L engine combined the ever popular HKS 7460 KAI turbo, the car makes well over 450bhp with better than stock power delivery. Please see a more in depth description of the cars specification below.
2000 Mitsubishi Evolution VI Tommi Makenin Edition
Imported by: SVA Imports
Uk Registration date: 29/05/2012
Reg: E13 TME
Mileage: 55,241 Miles (Arrived on 60,636 KM (37,677 Miles) + 17,564 UK Miles)
Uk Owners: 2
Engine & Transmission:
- 2.0L Forged engine comprising of Tomei I beam connecting rods, Forged Mahle 86mm pistons , Tomei 260 Pon Cams, New OEM crankshaft, balance shaft delete, ARP Head studs, OEM Oil pump, Tomei scraper, Fully ported and Polished inlet and exhaust manifolds, cylinder head fitted with new Manley springs and retainers, new 3mm lash adjusters and Tomei Vernier pulleys.
- HKS 7460 KAI Turbo with new OEM exhaust manifold.
- 3 inch turbo elbow &
- C-Tec silenced De-cat
- HKS High Power Silent Stainless steel exhaust
- ASNU 750cc Injectors
- ASNU Fuel pump
- ACT organic clutch and lightened flywheel
- Stripped and rebuilt 5 speed gearbox
- Setrab Oil cooler
- HKS Intercooler
- S90 Throttle Body and freshly powder coated OEM inlet manifold
- Link G4+ ECU Engine management with Bosch knock sensor and wideband AFR.
- Sequential spark conversion
- Denso plugs
- Blitz Radiator
- Plex USDM display
- Monster Sport hard pipe kit
- Monster Sport Intake
- Beatrush Aluminium Undertray
- Meek Automotive Battery relocation.
- Pro Alloy header tank.
- All steel items stripped and zinc plated.
- Works Emotion D9R 18 x 8.5 ET32 wheels wrapped in Yokohama AD08R Tyres.
- Full detail by PW Pro along with a full replacement decal set.
- Red wheel nuts and valves.
- Rare tailored dash cover
- Ultra Rare OEM headlight covers.
- RS Door Handles
- Brand New OEM Wind Deflectors.
- Brand New OEM headlights and side repeaters
Suspension & Chassis:
- Ohlins DFV Track & Street Coilovers
- Auto Torque fast road Geometry set up.
- Whiteline Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
- AP Racing 6 pot front calipers with recent Godspeed replacement rotors and Pagid RS29 pads.
- Standard Brembo rear calipers, recently refurbished, new discs and Pagid RS29 Pads.
- Braided Lines and RBF600 Fluid.
- Full Poly-bushed throughout (Powerflex)
- Cusco Chassis brace
- Cusco Front and Rear Strut braces
- Prosport gauges, (Boost, oil temp and water temp)
- Carbon dipped Interior parts. (Really finishes off the interior)
- OMP WRC steering wheel, with works bell adapter.
- Genuine MLR/Ralliart carpet mats all round including boot mat.
- Genuine Mitusibishi tailored seat covers.
- Rare tailored dashboard cover.
- Rare extended arm rest.
The interior shows no signs of wear, the black seat bolsters front and rear are still black, unlike most that have been sun bleached, the red inserts unmarked and carpets are as you’d expect, in pristine condition.
Moving outside the exterior has been kept in equally good order, a full detail from PW Pro including quartz coating has ensured the car has stayed in fantastic condition. The previous owner wanted a stock look with the addition of some aftermarket tweaks to make the car his own. We think he nailed it!!
The car was clear wax-oiled by SVA Imports on its arrival to the UK and that is how it has stayed since, it has been stored in a garage throughout it’s UK life and there’s no nasty underseal hiding rust issues like some on the market. We welcome any underside inspection from a perspective buyer, alternatively the team at Auto Torque will be more than happy to confirm my comments above.
Overall this is an outstanding example of a well cared for, no expense spared Evolution VI TME. In our opinion the ideal car for a collector that want’s to enjoy an appreciating classic.
Please see this link below of a build thread created by Auto Torque and the previous owner Steve, detailing exactly what has been achieved with the car over the past few years. There is also a link to a photoshoot of the car, done in preparation for it’s Banzai and Evolution magazine features.
We are conveniently located just off Junction 8A on the M40 (Oxford Services) only 40 miles from Central London and an hour from Birmingham. We also benefit from being only 3 miles from Haddenham & Thame Parkway with direct rail links to London and Birmingham.
All of our vehicles are presented in our indoor showroom.
Viewings by prior appointment.
Part Exchange welcome.
Call us on: 01844 202100